Vincent by Leonard Nimoy
Performance: October 23-26, 2019 - Arts & Culture Centre - Barbara Barrett Basement Theatre
A few days after the death of little-known painter Vincent Van Gogh, rumors are flying in Paris. Some say he was a penniless madman, a frequenter of prostitutes, a derelict and soon to be forgotten artist of trifling quality. Others denounce him as a wayward priest and a foreigner. Many whisper he took his own life in a moment of insanity.
His brother Theo, Vincent's confidante and lifelong supporter, is enraged. Tonight, he hopes to set the record straight.
- Vincent & Theo Van Gogh - Andrew Halliday
- Director - Louise Kearley
- Producer - Eileen Doyle
- Stage Manager - Meghan Keating
- Lighting - Meghan Keating
- Technical - Graham Diiiabough & Sandra Mills
- Costumes - Louise Kearley
- Props - Howard Cheeseman & Michael O'Keefe
- Set - Howard Cheeseman & Michael O'Keefe
- Publicity - Shirley Sellars
- Poster Design - David Sturge